Friday, November 18, 2005

Interesting facts & a funny . . .

**Donkeys are responsible for killing more people annually than plane crashes.
**Reindeer milk has more fat than cow's milk.
**Pittsburgh is the only city where all major sports teams share the same colors: black and gold.
**A shrimp's heart is in it's head.
**80% of millionaires drive used cars.
**Bananas contain a natural chemical which can make a person happy. This chemical is also found in prozac.
**Honey is the only food that will not spoil.
**Most alcoholic beverages contain all 13 minerals necessary to sustain human life.
**The bark of an older redwood tree is fireproof.


A police officer in a small town stopped a motorist who was speeding down Main Street. "But officer," the man began, "I can expain." "Just be quiet," snapped the officer. "I'm going to let you cool your jets until the chief gets back." "But,, officer I just wanted to say..." "And I said to keep quiet! You're going to jail!!" A few hours later the officer looked in on his prisoner and said, "Lucky for you that the chief's at his daughter's wedding. He'll be in a good mood when he gets back." "Don't count on it," answerd the fellow in the cell. "I'm the groom."

No comments: