Today Ken & I celebrate 33 years of married life. Who woulda thunk?? 33 years ago when we took our vows, Ken was 20 & I was just 19. What in the world did we know about being married?? How could we possibly have thought we knew what it took to be married & more importantly; to stay married??? We didn't. But we have worked to make our marriage last. Because a marriage is work. Lots of work. I think 3 things that have made our marriage work are friendship, laughter, & compromise. First & foremost, we are best friends & have been since the day we met. This may sound strange, but I can imagine us not being married, but I cannot imagine us not being friends! I love & adore my best friend, who just happens to also be my husband. My husband of 33 years. Today we will celebrate this milestone in our lives. We will celebrate the love we have for each other, the love we have for our family & the love we have for our God who has made all this possible. Happy Anniversary Ken - here's to 33 more! All my love, babe!
Love & Peace ~Terri
Friday, June 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two!! You really are a special couple and I think of both of you lots. I miss you!!!
Awh! That is totally sweet and totally cool that you worked at your marriage and it's working!!! So many today just up and leave cause its work... Congratulations!
so very, very cool!! congrats to you both!
Happy anniversary Terri! (a little late)
Post a Comment