Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Maryland will never be the same . . .

So, 12 of us are flying up to MD Friday morning & coming home Wednesday night. Ken only has 1 living Aunt & Uncle & they are in their 90's, so we're going to visit them while they are still with us instead of attending funerals. We'll be hanging out with Aunt Doris & Uncle Larry plus getting to spend time with Ken's crazy cousins. For some reason we always manage to get into some trouble when we're all together. I have no idea why. LOL!! ;-)

We'll be attending a rodeo while we're there. That'll be a first for most of us. Yeehaw!! ;-) We'll also be spending a day in DC. It'll be Tyler's first trip to our capitol & I'm very excited to be sharing that experience with him. It just so happens that the Devil Rays are playing the Orioles starting on the 24th, so we'll be going to a baseball game at Camden Yards too! Tyler is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about actually being at Camden Yards & seeing a game there!!

So, this week is busy trying to get things ready to go & taking care of the grandkids. My life in a nutshell! Hope everyone is having a FAB week. Love & Peace, my friends!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like a fun trip! Make sure to take tons of pics. And safe travels to all!!!

Julie said...

Sounds fun!!! We saw our first rodeo in Cody, Wyoming when I was in about the 5th grade. I have loved them ever since! I hope you had a good time

Gini said...

wow! 12 people on a plane all from the same family... that just SOUNDS like trouble :)

hope you all have a wonderful time! can't wait to see photos!