Saturday, August 25, 2007

I feel like such a blog slacker :-(

I feel like it's been forever since I've updated here. Life has really been crazy busy around here & there just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done.

I had such a fabulous time in Buffalo at the reunions. I especially enjoyed each precious moment spent with my baby sister. We had such fun together & stayed up 4 nights in a row until the wee wee hours of the morning just talking to one another. It was really special & while I've always loved my sister & had such great times with her, this was just different - so cherished! Love ya, sis!

Tyler started back to school on Tuesday & I am not at all embarrassed to say that I miss that kid more than words can say. I did not want to send him home & believe me if I could have gotten away with keeping him, I would have!!! I cried like a baby when he left on Monday & for a couple days I walked around here in quite a funk. I LOVED having that kid here all summer & it made me realize what an awesome kid he is! Not that I didn't know it already, but he just reconfirmed it each & every day!! He sure is one fabulous big brother also & let me tell you - Jilli just adores him!!

Speaking of Jilli - she's a one baby demolition derby!! She is into EVERYTHING!! If you say "no" to her, she just looks at you over her shoulder with a look on her face like she's saying "yeah, right!" She's a pip - what a personality she has!!! She's 9 months old already (where did that time go???) & weighs 18.6 & is 28 inches tall. She's standing by herself now & is taking a few steps before she realizes what she's actually doing & plunks herself down! I love her & am enjoying every single second I get with her!

I'll try to be better at updating! I promise! Love & Peace~Terri

5 comments:

Erika said...

Wow, talk about an update. You have been busy woman!!! Thanks for sharing.

Gini said...

wow girl! you've been so incredibly busy! great to hear about all that's going on with you!

Anonymous said...

wow!! i can't beleive jilli is 9 months already! just wait! the next few months are so much fun, but she will really be getting into EVERYTHING!!

Julie said...

Hi Terri! I have been checking your blog. I am sorry that Tyler went back to school. He is so lucky to have you!!!

Lisa said...

You are a slacker, but we still love ya anyway!! ;)