Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Jilli's cute little vocabulary . . .

Before I talk about cute Jilli, let me talk to my friend Lisa. Yes, Lisa, that's Tyler. Yes, he has grown up - way too fast for me! He's taller than I am now & growing taller each & every day! He's still the sweetest kid & my bestest buddy!

Now for Jilli. The little girl never stops chatting. I have no idea where she gets it from - LOL! It's really cute to hear her little non-stop chatter. So, here are her words:

PaPa - Grandpa
DaDa - pretty obvious, huh?
Bubba - Brother
MaMa - both Mommy & Grandma
Mooooooo - that's pretty obvious too, right?? She will find any cow that's within a 10 mile range, I swear. If there's a cow in any toy she sees, we have to buy it. If there's an obscure cow in a book, we have to buy the book & she will go right to the cow page in each book. It's pretty darn cute! We can sit for hours looking at all the cows in her books. Her very favorite book, Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?? doesn't have any cows though. Weird, huh? Anyhow, her little love affair with cows is really adorable.
BaBa - both bottle & baby.

She's just a really fun, cute kid who keeps me on my toes, but I love every single second I spend with her!

Peace & Love! Terri

3 comments:

Gini said...

aww, how sweet!! i just love baby talk! so... how far is it from your house to my house??? :)

Lisa said...

Dang it all! Why do they have to grow up SO fast!?! I sure do miss you, my friend!!!

Regina said...

Aww, that is so sweet....I love baby talk.
Patrick was the same way about cows, it is just so darn cute, he has just recently gotten out of it.