By my good friend Colleen!! Thanks Colleen!!
Here's how it works:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my seven random facts:
1. I love to buy shoes, but hate to wear them.
2. I am addicted to reality TV.
3. My biggest fear is dying in a car crash. Actually burning to death in a car crash.
4. My great-grandmother was born, married & died on the same date.
5. I LOVE cruises!!!
6. I love Boston Legal!!!
7. My faith in God sustains me.
Here are the people I'm tagging: Carrie, Julie, Lisa, Robin, Karen, Regina, & Taryn!
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Terri, how cool is that about your grandmother. It was fun to learn more about you. I hate shoes as well.
Post a Comment