Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day . . .

I had created a post & thought I saved it & set it up to post automatically, but apparently I did something wrong & it didn't post yesterday like it should have. I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day - lots of fun, family, friends, food, etc. But I also hope everyone took some time to remember all the service men & women who have bravely, courageously & selflessly given their lives so we can be where we are, doing what we do. We owe so much to them & I'm glad we have a day such as Memorial Day to remember & honor them, but honestly, it's something we should be doing every single day of the year. Okay, off my soap box & here are some photos. Most are from our trip to our nation's capital in July of 2007, but the one is taken through the prisms of my parent's front door. Hope you enjoy & as always . . . peace & love.





1 comment:

Gini said...

cool photo thru the prism!!
hope you guys had a great day! we somehow managed to get our grill going in the middle of a torential downpour :)