Nothing like fresh watermelon!
He's such a clown & I love him!
Pure joy!
Look at that beautiful face - even with pizza all over it!
We came upon a tent that had the most FABULOUS drum circle going on & we were lucky enough to be to join in! I tell ya - this was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!!!!!

I entered a kids vs. adults tricycle race! I really had a good time & according to my hubby I kicked butt!! LOL!
Jilli loves her Daddy!
Look at that little girl's smile! Isn't she just the cutest?? Her Mom & Dad aren't bad either! ;-)
Now this was fun! They had 30 chairs in a circle & asked for volunteers. The only stipulation being that your feet had to be able to lay flat on the floor at all times. So, being the intelligent person I am, I jumped right up on stage! They told us to turn all the way to the right, keep our feet flat on the floor & lay back on the lap of the person behind us. Then they told us they would begin pulling the chairs out one-by-one until all of them were out from underneath us & we would be one continuous circle of strangers holding each other up! Now, I think you'll notice that I had a little boy behind me & I was so scared the entire time that I was going to hurt him! The little kid was a trooper & he made it until the circle fell behind us!
Ken, Jilli & I taking a little break from the festivities!

I have so much more to share but I'll keep those until tomorrow! Hope you enjoy & as always . . . peace & love!

9 comments:
Love all the pics, especially the one of Ken with the clown nose and you in the chair game. LOL!
oh how fun!!!! love you on the tricycle!!
wow - such fabulous pictures - it is obvious you all had a ton of fun!! I can't wait to see some of these pictures on your scrap pages!!
oh my goodness what fun!! I love all the pictures that were taken!
I love the sequence of photos, and they all are so cute! Looks like alot of fun!!
What a fun time and you captured some great photos! love the bike race...you need to scrap that!
Love your photos!!! Lots of fun!
Terri, your pictures are fabulous!! Looks like you had such a fun day! Get scrappin', girl! :)
WOW......so many fun pictures!!!! Looks like it was a great time for sure!!!
Post a Comment