Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday!

No layouts to share today, but maybe after tonight there will be!! I go to my very first scrapping crop ever tonight!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited & cannot wait!!! I bought the cutest tote to carry my stuff in & now I just have to figure out what to take! I can't imagine not having everything right at my fingertips like in my scrap room! ;-) But, it's going to be so much fun just scrapping with new scrappy friends!!!

Let's see - what else. Tyler has spent the past few nights here & I have enjoyed every second with him! He really is an awesome kid & I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy, that at 15, he still likes hangin' with his G-pa & G-Ma!! Today he is off to Adventure Island with a bunch of his friends & I know he will have a blast!!

Jilli spent the night last night too & she is just too cute for words! She is so used to being the Queen around here & she was certainly out of sorts because we were watching the All Star game on "her TV" as she called it! "Turn Noggin on, Mimi!" was her mantra . . . but I propped her up in bed & she was somewhat appeased! ;-)

Our very own Carl Crawford took the MVP award for the All Star game & our very own Joe Maddon coached the American League to it's 13th straight victory!!! WHOOHOO!!! Our RAYS definitely represented!!!!!! So, so proud of all them!!!!

Saturday we're heading up to the Butterfly Attraction & Rainbow Springs for the day! I'm really hoping we can meet up with my friend Cherrie!!!

Well, I guess that's it for now! Have a wonderful Wednesday & as always . . . peace & love!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh wow, have a blast! Can't wait to hear all about it! :-)

Nancy D. said...

You're going to have a great time Terri!...as far as packing it seems to help to put kits together so if you have photos picked out & a general idea of the lo you want to do just go through your scrap room with those in mind....I still always pack too much..lol
Have fun at Rainbow Springs it's a beautiful place..I've been there & I'm a Calif. girl!..lol

mustangkayla said...

I hope you have a blast at the crop and on your trip!

Gini said...

I hope you have a WONDERFUL time at your crop night!! Can't wait to see what all you create!

Amanda E. Perrine said...

Enjoy your crop tonight:-)