Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crop Out Diabetes!!!!

Imagine my surprise when I found an actual scrapping event to benefit JDRF!!! See the logo right over there on the right-hand side of your screen????? Here's the details:

Crop out Diabetes is an all day scrap booking event with all proceeds benefiting the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

What you can expect: Reserved crop space, goodie Bag filled with awesome products, lunch, scrap booking rummage sale, silent auction, special give-aways and offers by our vendors (check the website for a complete listing of your location’s vendors).

Crop out Diabetes 2010
Saturday, February 6th
Little Chute Civic Center
Little Chute, WI
8:30AM -5:30PM
Cost: $35 (if you register by U.S. mail, postmarked by 01/01/10)
$40 (if you register by U.S. mail, postmarked 01/02/10 or later)

In addition to the real life crop...the 2010 Crop out Diabetes will include an online crop the week prior to the real life crop!

REGISTRATION FORMS WILL BE AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 1ST!

VISIT OUR BLOG FOR UPDATES! WWW.CROPOUTDIABETES.BLOGSPOT.COM

I was even more surprised when I saw that my good friend Kristi from Paper Secrets was a sponsor of this event!!! THANK YOU, Kristi!!! You already know how much I adore you, but now it's even more so!!!!

Even if you don't scrap you can benefit their cause by visiting their blog and making a donation!!! Please, please, please help spread the word about this VERY worth while cause!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart & as always . . . peace & love!!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Whoa! How cool would it be to go to that crop! :-D

Diana D said...

Sounds great!! Too bad I live so far away! Off to check out the blog.

Kristi B. said...

Thanks for the SWEET words Terri! One of the things I love most (aside from all the paper, ribbon, flowers & bling) is seeing scrappers coming together & making such a huge difference for such great causes. I will be hosting a challenge with a great prize for the online crop & am gathering some really fun items which I will be donating for prizes at the crop in Wisconsin. :)

Kristi B. said...

Hi Teri,
I think I found my mojo with this month's PS sketch. That flower vine was so much fun to do! I think the best thing you could do is grab some special photos & find a good sketch. I hope you find that mojo soon! It's so awful when they run away. :(

Nancy D. said...

I posted this at Paper Secrets on Aug.18th:This is a cause very near & dear to one of our members it would be great if our site could participate in this event...for more details go to the link below...
besides this being a very worthy cause I naturally thought of you...miss you over at PS but know you've had your hands full...prayers still coming to you & yours

Sara said...

Thank you for helping us spread the word. My daughter is now 8 years old. She was diagnosed a week before her 2nd birthday. I did the Walk for Diabetes one year but the date conflicts with our families obligations and when I heard about crop fundraisers I knew it was what I needed to do. I have so much fun putting each years event together and I am so excited to be adding the online crop this year.

we have some AWESOME sponsors and I know this is going to be the best year yet.

Together we can make a difference, together we can make a cure!

Hugs,
Sara