Sunday, March 22, 2009

Guess I should update . . .

I didn't realize that it's been over a week since I've updated! Yikes! Guess I'll blame it on this nasty head cold I have. Seriously, I am sick of being sick!!! Had a nasty viral infection for 2 weeks, now this head cold. UGH!!

The JDRF walk last week was AMAZING!!! I can't even begin to describe how wonderful it felt to walk in unity with 1000's of people all working for the same goal! Our team was absolutely INCREDIBLE & we raised over $4500!!!! WHOOHOO!!!! Our team shirts were the best by far (no, I'm not biased - LOL!!) & we received many compliments!! I would just like to say a HUGE thanks to everyone who supported us. Whether it be with thoughts, prayers, positive vibes & of course donations!! It's such a warm, loving feeling knowing how many people care & how people are with us!! I love you all!!! VERY MUCH!!

Here are a few photos from the walk:

Tyler & I share a moment.

The reason we walk . . .

Buddy, Tyler, Barbara, & Jilli.

Team Jilli-Bean!!!

Sybil & Ali.

Ty & Jilli.

Nana & Barbara.

Wheelchair & stoller race . . . ;)

Tosha & Barbara.

Nana & Jilli.

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

Aww, sorry you're sick again! That stinks! But I LOVE all your photos! Next year, I am SO there!! Congrats on your successful fundraising, and hoping that 2009 is the year of the cure. :-)

Gini said...

Terri! How awesome that your walk was such a success! Way to go!

Hope you are feeling better really really soon. Being sick stinks!

just lisa said...

How awesome that you all did that walk and raised so much money! COngrats to you!!

Hope you feel better Terri!

AbbieTorroll said...

CONGRATS on how successful that walk was!! that is SO great! what an amazing thing you did-looks like it was so fun!

Tracey Taylor said...

WOOT! I am so pleased to hear you raised so much money. KUDOS

Jessica said...

Congrats on the success of your walk!!!

Eva said...

Awwww.....this is awesome!!! Great photos and hope you feel better soon!

Anne Alley said...

Congratulations on a successful walk! The pictures are wonderful, it looks like a wonderful time...and your T-shirts look great :)