Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sea World . . .

We went to Sea World on Sunday & had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun. Took over 700 photos, but don't worry, I won't share ALL of them here! LOL! Here are some of my favorites though . . .

Amazing . . .

Now this is trust . . .

A little flower picking . . .

Gorgeous waterfall . . .

Nature's beauty . . .

Cute family . . .

Mommy & daughter . . .

Sweet sea lion . . .

Wheee! Barbara, Buddy, & me . . .

Jump . . .

Fly . . .

Dive . . .

Colorful show . . .

Gentle Manatee . . .

Dolphin feeding . . .

Feeding the sting rays . . .


Hope you enjoyed them too! As always - peace & love . . .

9 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great pics Terri! Looks like the weather was great! That photo of you coming down the water slide made me smile! TFS!!

Lesli said...

Oh Terri - that looks like such great fun!!!! I wish I was in the warm sun! I'm glad you had such a great day - we are covered in white here!

just lisa said...

700 photos girl??? That is awesome!! Sounds and looks like a fun day!!

Gini said...

wow!! awesome, awesome photos! wish i could have tagged along! :)

Nancy D. said...

YOU GOT SOME GREAT PHOTOS TERRI! LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL TIME

AbbieTorroll said...

aw I LOVE Sea World! you got some very fun pictures!!! can't wait to see them scrapped!!

mustangkayla said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You got some great shots! So glad you joined us at Citrus Tree!

GinniG said...

Sea World is one of my absolute fav places to go! Looks like you had fun too! TFS such great pics!

Diana D said...

Looks like a great day!!