Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Busch Gardens!!

We had such a FAB time at Busch Gardens on Saturday!! It's just really a fun place with LOTS of beautiful flowers, awesome animals & FUN rides!! Here are some of my favorites photos from our AWESOME day!!

Jilli was excited on the tram ride from the parking lot to the park! LOL!

Awesome lion topiary!

Jilli LOVED the train!

LOL! My silly guys!

This kid melts my heart!

Now those are some teeth!!

Peaceful moment for Ken . . .

Very calm vulture (thankully!)

Cute little Meerkat that really loved having his photo taken!

Sheikra!! FAB roller coaster!!

Happy, little girl!!

Now, THAT'S a GOOD big brother!!

Isn't this beautiful??

This little duck was too adorable! He followed me around for about 5 minutes & I wanted to bring him home with me!

The colors on this bird were just spectacular!!

This fish was TOO funny! It was like he was talking to us!

Beautiful topiary & that's Ty in the background!

So loved these colorful canoes!

Colorful Cockatoos!

Giraffe topiaries!


Hope you enjoyed them! I'm sure some (plus some of the other 500 photos) will be making their way onto to some layouts in the future! ;) As always . . . peace & love!

9 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love those photos! The one of Ken having a peaceful moment is amazing, and the one of them behind the monkeys CRACKS.ME.UP! I cannot wait to see these scrapped!!! TFS!

GinniG said...

What BEAUTIFUL photos Terri! I LOVE Busch Gardens! Haven't been there in ages! Thanks for the memories! :)

Gini said...

wow!!! stunning!!! we've never been to bush gardens.... something that should make our to do list for sure!

Debbie said...

It looks like you took a lot of amazing pictures, Terri! Glad you had a great day!

Lesli said...

Wow Terri - super photos!!!! I can't even pick a favorite - there are too many! Have a great weekend - I hope you get to enjoy NSD!

Michele Kovack said...

WOnderful photos! Thanks for sharing!

Shirley said...

Those photos are awesome! Never been there but it looks beautiful! How great that you could enjoy it with your family!

AbbieTorroll said...

oh my goodness!! so many amazing photos!!!!!!! looks like you had a great time!

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures terri! And it is so true the tram ride at Disneyland is just as exciting! hehehe!!