Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry, Merry Christmas!!!!

I hope this blessed day is filled with LOTS of peace, love, laughter, & cherished memories. I hope we all take a moment to remember WHY we celebrate this day. Happy birthday Jesus!!

Merry, Merry Christmas to all my family & friends!! I love each of you & thank you all so much for all the love & support you have shown all year, but especially this past week during Ken's surgery & his beginning stages or recovery! He has a looooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go & I know we'll be calling on all of you again for LOTS more prayers! And the real blessing is that I know we can count on all of you for them!!

Thank you & as always . . . peace & love!

2 comments:

Gini said...

surgery????

merry christmas friend!!! hope yours is one filled with joy!

Pat said...

Terri hope DH was doing better today. And that you had a wonderfulday.