Where is your cell phone? pocket
Your significant other? work
Your hair? grey
Your mother? spiritual
Your father? spirited
Your favorite thing? home
Your dream last night? scary
Your favorite drink? coffee
Your dream/goal? CURE!!!
What room are you in? office
Your hobby? scrapping
Your fear? fire
Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
Where were you last night? home
Something that you aren't? pretty
Muffins? cinnamon
Wish list item? CURE!!!
Last thing you did? dusted
What are you wearing? shorts
TV? yes
Your pets? dog
Friends? loving
Your life? busy
Your mood? tired
Missing Someone? always
Drinking? yes
Smoking? no
Your car? VW
Something you're not wearing? bra
Your favorite store? Target
Your favorite color? sage
When is the last time you cried? Sunday
Who will resend this? Gini
Where do you go to over and over? Target
Five people who email me regularly? Barbara, Suzanne, Gina, Gini, Lori
My favorite place to eat? Chili's
Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? beach
Four people I think will respond: I don't think I have 4 people who read my blog! LOL!!!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Suzanne is right. You ARE nice! :) I enjoyed your Jilli LOs too!
I READ YOUR BLOG!!
Love the tid-bits! I told Suzanne I was going to give this one a try :)
Post a Comment