A HUGE CONGRATS to my handsome grandson who got his braces off today!!! You done real good, Ty, & you have the bestest smile to show for it!!!! I love you great BIG bunches, kiddo!!!! XOXOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My loves. My laughs. My smiles. My pet peeves. The things that have me saying "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . ." Just a place to share some thoughts, some laughs & some photos of the most important people in my world.
4 comments:
Congrats Tyler!!! I remember like it was yesterday when I got mine off... Hello popcorn!! LOL
all those foods that were forbidden are now on the menu! wahoo!!! (i've never had braces... so i can't sympathize... i'm worried our oldest will need them though... his teeth are CRAZY! :)!)
Chace needs them and my mom is about to have a fit because the dentist said not yet. Tyler looks great!
Congratulations to Tyler. They get so excited don't they! I remember when my youngest got hers off - she smiled broadly for weeks!
Post a Comment