Tuesday, January 06, 2009

A few photos . . .

Yesterday, I had such fun with Jilli! Not that I don't always have fun with her, but yesterday she actually let me play dress up with her with some outfits Ken & I bought to keep at our house. 2 of the outfits came with headbands & she is so not a fan of anything on her head! But, she kept the one headband on for quite a few photos & here are 3 of them:




Next, we took many walks yesterday & here is a beautiful grouping of poinsettias we saw on one of our excursions:


I took well over 100 photos yesterday & I am so hoping to get some mojo so I can scrap some of them! Really cute ones of Jilli feeding the squirrels & just being the adorable, precious, little sweetheart she is!!

More soon . . . peace & love . . .

4 comments:

Gini said...

she's beautiful!!!! sending some good mojo wishes your way!

Suzanne said...

Oh boy, I'm looking ahead about 12 years...Barbara is going to have to carry a BIG.STICK. LOL Great pics that NEED to be scrapped! :waiting: Are you done yet? Love the new blog look! :-D

Lisa A. said...

so adorable! love the headband!!

GinniG said...

Jilli's ADORABLE!!! Hope you find your mojo soon! Pics like those should help a lot! :)