Cute story about this layout. Like I said it's been on my desk for months. I pulled it out the other day & was looking at it when Jilli came into my scrappy room. She got up onto my lap & asked who the people in the picture were. I explained that was Pa & his Mommy & Daddy. She said that wasn't her Pa - that man didn't have glasses & he had hair above his mouth. I explained to her that Pa was much younger in this photo & that he didn't have glasses then & yes, he had had a mustache back then. She did a cute little head-cock & said "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . ." She was silent for a few moments & then asked if she was still going to have the Pa she loved. Was her Pa with the glasses going to come home from work? I reassured her that yes, the Pa she loved was indeed the one who would be coming home from work. That little girl just never ceases to melt my heart. :-)
This layout is of my parents on our family cruise where we celebrated their 80th birthdays!! So, so grateful that we could celebrate that milestone all together like that & also that we're lucky enough to have them with us for 80 birthdays!!! Looking forward to celebrating many more with them!!
Thanks so much for stopping by & as always . . . peace, love & HOPE!!!!!

5 comments:
Be still my heart! Terri, I'm soooo happy you found your mojo! The layouts are FAB, love the pp. Now, DON'T LOSE IT AGAIN! Keep going! :-)
Way to go Terri! I am sitting here blog surfing in hopes of finding my mojo. I am so happy to see you sat down & scrapped. Wish me luck & thanks a bunch for the baby card! :)
these are AWESOME!!!! so glad you found some time and energy to be creative! come on over here and rub off on me a little, ok? :)
Aaaw...what a cyte story! I've missed seeing your layouts! Fabulous layouts!
Oh Terri! I'm soo happy you found some mojo!! The layouts are absolutely gorgeous. Maybe you should just force yourself more often! LOL!!
Post a Comment