Monday, April 05, 2010

Monday, Monday . . .

Had a very fun 4 days! Ken took Thursday & Friday off, so we had a 4 day weekend! YAY! Gotta love those for sure!! Thursday we just hung out together. We finally had some beautiful weather & we were able to take a scooter ride down to the water to enjoy the peacefulness & look for fish! Did a little shopping & then just relaxed! It was a *really* nice day!!

On Friday we went to Busch Gardens & had a BLAST!! I added all the photos on my Facebook. Hopefully, you can see them here: Busch Gardens photos.

Saturday my Mom, sister, daughter & I worked the Tamps JDRF walk. We had to be in Tampa by 7:15am which means we had to leave here by 6:30! Believe me after the loooooooooooooong day at Busch Gardens the day before I DID NOT want to get out of bed at 4:15 on Saturday morning, but for JDRF, I did!!! We worked in the accounting room & got to count all the money people brought to the walk! There was over $42,000 counted that morning!! YAY!!!!!

Yesterday we went to church, then out to lunch with my Mom & Dad. After lunch we went back to my parents house for a bit so I could set up the wireless internet on their new laptop! After that I came home to get some laundry done as I have Jilli here for the next couple of days!

Oh, speaking of JDRF, the deadline for donations is quickly approaching & I am only $25 short of my $1000 goal!!! Anyone wanna help a poor girl out to meet her goal??? Please, please, pretty please!! With a cherry on top . . . ;-) If you'd like to help, her is my link: Terri's JDRF Donation Page! Thanks!!!!!

Hope ya'll had a GREAT weekend & as always . . . peace, love & HOPE!!!!!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats on raising soooo much money!! Way to go Terri!

Suzanne said...

Congrats on meeting your goal girlie! :-D So happy you had a FAB weekend, you deserve it!