Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blog WOTW . . .

Comfortable. Okay, I admit it - I LOVE "What Not to Wear!" I think Stacy London & Clinton Kelly are a hoot! I'm really not that fashion conscience, but I do like to look presentable in public. At home is a much different story - I want to be comfortable!! A word that makes Stacy & Clint cringe!! For goodness sake, it's not about comfort - it's about looking good at all costs!! Maybe in their world, but my world is so totally different. There are days when I don't get out of my jammies (GASP!) At home I am bra less. I am shoe less (or in flops). And I am in the most comfortable clothing I can find!! I don't care what I look like!!! Who's seeing me?? The dog??? My hubby??? We've been married over 33 years. He knows what I look like!! My grandkids?? They don't care what I'm wearing as long as I feed them, play with them & love them!! So, in my home world (sorry Stacy & Clinton), it is about comfort. And if staying in my jammies & wearing flops all day is what makes me feel comfortable - then by golly that's what I'll be wearing!!!

Peace & Love~Terri

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Man it sounds like you were looking in my window and saw me.

Gini said...

LOL! I hear ya girl!

Jen said...

way to true! and way to much like me Terri! :) I too love to be comfy!

Lesli said...

I love it Terri - thanks for the laugh this morning. I'll carry a smile all day!

Gloria Stengel said...

I had to LOL at this. I to am a fan of WNTW. But, I am a SAHM, I homeschool my kids. Heels and a jacket and silk shirts are...um a but overdressed for my life at the park or grocery store! While I do get dressed every day, it's jeans and a comfy top and Sketchers! Not pointy shoes! LOL

Gloria (from Scrapdango forums)

Chris said...

Good use of the word comfortable!! I love it. I am much like you when I get to be home I am in the most comfortable clothing that I can find. Usually my jammies!!! or jeans and a t shirt or sweatshirt.

Holly said...

LOL Loved this entry!!!!!!