Thursday, January 31, 2008

I've been tagged . . .

By my friends Deb & Colleen! Thanks Deb & Colleen - this was fun!!

Here are the rules:
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your first name.
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your first name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your first name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)

My first name: Terri

T - Trustworthy
E - Energetic
R - Realistic
R - Reader
I - Insomniac

3 comments:

Lesli said...

Great interpretation of your name. I agree with your words 100%.

Lesli said...

Oh Terri where are you - I have missed chatting with you :)

Scrapdango Monthly Kit Club said...

Love these! Sounds perfect!
Carrie, Scrapdango