Saturday, January 26, 2008

Blog WOTW . . .

Man, am I late in posting this week! It's time for another word tomorrow! Anyhow, the word this week is relax. Something I admit that I don't do very well. Everyone is always telling me to relax. Take it easy, slow down. I'm pretty much in perpetual motion all the time. So is my hubby. We both find it very difficult to just relax. Guilt maybe? That's there's so much to get done & relaxing isn't going to get those projects completed! One of the reasons we love to go on cruises is because we're forced to relax. Forced to take it down a notch or two. Forced to sit & watch the world go by!

I am hoping that both of us will learn to relax a bit more. Take the time to refresh ourselves with just a tiny bit of relaxation! Sit & watch the world move faster than we do . . . & not only when we're on a cruise!

Peace & Love ~ Terri

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

You've been tagged. Come check out my blog for the details!