Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope 2008 brings all of you health, happiness, prosperity, love & laughter!

My heart is so heavy right now. Found out late last night that one of my very favorite Uncles has prostate cancer. I adore my Uncle Chuck & am praying with all my heart & soul that he will be alright!

I guess that's all for now. I'm pretty sad & blue today. Sorry. :-(

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Aww, Terri, have hope! My FIL was diagnosed 16 years ago and at 84 years old, he's still going strong! Hugs! :-)

Nicole said...

Hang in their Terri! {{HUGS}}

Gini said...

oh wow! i'm so behind on my blog reading and i'm just seeing this. big hugs to you my friend!

Jen said...

{hugs} Terri I am so sorry to hear about your Uncle...just know I am thinking of you both and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.