Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Saturday . . .

Which also happens to be Valentine's Day. A Hallmark holiday. ;-) But Happy Valentine's Day to everyone out there who celebrates this day.

Kinda sad & blue today. Lots of reasons, but I won't go into them. I'm thinking about my Uncle Tom & Aunt Cindy & hoping & praying that everything will be okay. I love both of them so very, very much!

Here are some layouts I finished this week: Like Father, Like Daughter is for the final week at SBD4U & the other 2 were for challenges at other sites.





Hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with love & laughter. Peace & love . . .

4 comments:

Tagnia said...

your layouts are beautiful, especially for this week's contest

GinniG said...

I love looking at your work! It's always so beautiful! Saying prayers that your Aunt and Uncle will be okay as well. God knows everything and we don't necessarily need to. :) {{{HUGS}}}

Debbie Jensen said...

I love the layout you did for SD4U this week! The blue eyes on your son and grand-daughter just pop from the page! Adorable!

Cheryl L. said...

These are all so cute!!!