You can donate to our Team: Team Jilli-Bean - or you can donate on my personal page: Terri Bradbury's Page!!
Here's a layout I created about Jilli's Daily Life. And it's changed since then. She now takes 3 different insulins each morning & has to be awakened in the middle of the night for sugar checks! So, that's at least 5 sugar checks per day & at least 9 units of 3 different insulins each day! Most days she receives sliding scales injections throughout the day also! All this with a heck of lot more courage than I would ever have - at the age of 2!!!!! And she remains sweet, loving, happy & absolutely ADORABLE!!!!

Here's the photo of Jilli that we are going to use on our team shirts (thanks Pa Jeff!!!!):

How CUTE is our little rock star???? So, PLEASE find it in your heart to make a donation to JDRF!!!!!
Thanks!! Peace & love . . .

2 comments:
You know I'm in! I'll be cheering on Team Jilli-Bean! That photo is too stinkin' cute! How large of a donation for me to get a shirt? :-D I'll also be posting on my blog!
What a tough little girl she is!
Love the picture for your team shirts. Hope your walk earns tons!
Post a Comment