Saturday, February 07, 2009

Layout . . .

Here's my latest layout for a contest I'm in at Treasured Scrapbooking! We had to use:

1. You must use only the colors pink, red, brown, and white/cream for your layout.
2. You must have one pair of wings on your layout.
3. You must have 3 hearts on your layout.
4. You must have one bow on your layout.
5. You must use “Life is Like a Box of Chocolates . . . “ as the title of your layout.

This was much more challenging than it first appeared! It's amazing how many items I picked up to use, but I couldn't because they had black on them!! So, while it was quite challenging, it was SO MUCH fun to create this layout!!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wow, Terri, love, love, LOVE your layout! :-)

Gini said...

OH WOW!!! That's stunning!!!