Monday, February 09, 2009

Week 2 at Treasured Scrapbooking!

Here's what we had to do this week:

Check out this link at teleflora.com-
http://www.teleflora.com/valentines-day-flowers/valentine-flowers-mens-gift-ideas.asp
I love how they have broken down the ladies into categories......providing the men in our lives suggestions as to which flowers to send.

Here is your challenge- Which of these ladies do you think you are?

Layout requirements-
1. Use one of the categories from the teleflora website as the title of your layout.
2. Use only one photo.
3. The photo you use must have you in it (there can be other people, as long as we can see you).
4. Use at least 10 flowers.
5. You must include journaling as to why you are this type of girl.
6. Your journaling must be on a journaling card or tag of some sort.

And here's what I had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much creating & am so very pleased with:



Until next post! Peace & love . . .

7 comments:

Lesli said...

What a fabulous page - I absolutely love this!!!

Joni M said...

What a FUN challenge! Your layout is beautiful Terri!

Mary said...

Very pretty! I LOVE the flower cluster!!!

Jean said...

What a stunning layout. Great challenge.

antenucci said...

What a pretty page, the flower just makes it pop.

Tammi said...

This layout is beautiful Terri!!!

Stacey said...

Love it Terri! She is so precious!