My loves. My laughs. My smiles. My pet peeves. The things that have me saying "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . ."
Just a place to share some thoughts, some laughs & some photos of the most important people in my world.
Sunday, December 07, 2008
For Erica Marie . . .
I promised my beautiful niece (and Jillian's GodMommy) who lives way too far away some photos of Jilli with her Bitty Baby. So, here you go Erica! We love & miss you all VERY much!!!
oh wow, the Bitty Baby! I have heard so much about that doll recently, that must be one of the hot gifts this year! so cute to see her playing with hers!!
Dear Lord, I thank You for this day, I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning. I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God.
You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you. I ask now for Your forgiveness. Please keep me safe from all danger and harm.
Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You. Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things. Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over. And give me the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.
I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart. Continue to use me to do Your will. Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.
Keep me strong that I may help the weak . Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others. I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way. I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood. I pray for those who don't know You intimately. I pray for those that don't believe. But I thank You that I believe that God changes people and God changes things. I pray for all my sisters and brothers. For each and every family member in their households.
I pray for peace, love and joy in their homes; that they are out of debt and all their needs are met.
I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than God. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight. I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees it!! In Your Holiest of names. Amen!
3 comments:
Awww! Love those photos of Jilli! :-)
oh wow, the Bitty Baby! I have heard so much about that doll recently, that must be one of the hot gifts this year! so cute to see her playing with hers!!
Cute pictures- she loves that baby
Post a Comment