Monday, December 08, 2008
It's a sad, sad, day . . .
For 5 years I have been totally addicted to Boston Legal. I cannot even begin to describe how much I adore Denny Crane & Alan Shore. Jerry Espenson(Hands) has become one of my all-time favorite TV personalities. Shirley Schmidt . . . Carl Sack . . . Katie Lloyd. Every single cast member from beginning to end. I have laughed - oh have I laughed! I have cried. I have cheered. I have stood up & applauded. I have LOVED every single second of this TV series & I am going to miss it so much!!! I cannot believe that tonight is the series finale. What will I do without new weekly episodes?? What will I do without my weekly Denny & Alan fix??? I am so, so sad today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aww, sorry Terri. All good things must come to an end. Thank goodness for reruns! :-)
I'm glad for reruns too cuz we just stumbled onto this show recently! So sorry for your "loss"! :) But Denny and Alan did hint at another show in the end scene..... Maybe?????
Post a Comment