Ken & I didn't put a tree up this year since it's just the 2 of us, but here are a few photos of some of our favorite Christmas decorations that we did put out & about this season:
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Merry Christmas Eve!!
Here's wishing all of you a VERY Merry Christmas! May each of you spend these days sharing LOTS of love, laughter, food, & spirits ;) with those you love most!!
Ken & I didn't put a tree up this year since it's just the 2 of us, but here are a few photos of some of our favorite Christmas decorations that we did put out & about this season:







Ken & I didn't put a tree up this year since it's just the 2 of us, but here are a few photos of some of our favorite Christmas decorations that we did put out & about this season:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
CUTE!!! I love your snowmen! Merry Christmas my friend! :-)
have a great Christmas friend!! Much love to you and yours!
Post a Comment