Rest in peace. Even though we pretty much expected the remains found last week to be those of precious Caylee Anthony, still I sit here in tears upon just hearing the confirmation.
I will refrain at this time from commenting on the person I believe committed this horrific crime. They know what they did & I sincerely hope they rot in hell for doing what they did to this precious child of God. I know Caylee is safely in His loving arms.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can I assume that you believe the wrong person is in jail? Or at least that more people need to be there? If so, then I agree with you! >:-( Rest in peace, baby girl.
I too am saddened by the findings. It is so horrible what this child had to endure. As a grandparent I can't imagine not questioning where my grandchild was for a month. I believe there should be more people in jail. At least little Caylee is with God now and will never endure pain again.
I've been following this case closely too and am extremely saddened by it. I hope that Casey's lawyers don't get her off on reasonable doubt but I suspect that there's enough there to do it. I can't imagine waiting a month to ask where your grandchild is either! So very, very sad. There's definitely something really wrong in that household and not all of the truth has come out yet. Maybe in time... I look forward to meeting little Cayley in heaven someday.
Post a Comment